Terms and conditions
1. The game is designed for a team of 2-6 people per room. The game will be reserved exclusively for your team and no other person will join it.
2. By having several rooms there may be another group playing at the same time as you, or that you should wait a few minutes in reception while we attend to it.
3. Due to the nature of our games, photos or recordings are prohibited in all our facilities, especially inside the rooms.
4. To preserve the interest and secrecy of the rooms, we ask that you do not disclose any detail of the game, directly or indirectly to third parties.
5. At any time after making a reservation we can contact you, from time to time, with offers and promotions via e-mail or phone.
6. Bizarre Escape Room reserves the right to charge its customers for intentional damages or caused by the misuse of items in the rooms.
7. While you are in our facilities you must follow the rules and regulations that we indicate, as well as adopt an appropriate and responsible behavior.
8. The organization is not responsible for personal injuries caused by the misuse of the elements or for not following the rules of the game.
9. People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be rejected before or during the development of the game. We reserve the right of admission.
10. You can not enter with drinks and food at the reception or game rooms.
11. The minimum age to play our rooms is 16 years. However, each group must have a minimum of one adult member (18 years old), who will make the reservation in his name and pay for it.
RESERVATION AND PAYMENT POLICY
12. Reservations will preferably be made through the Bizarre Escape Room website, although they can also be made in person. As a general rule, no telephone reservations will be made or through email.
13. Only sessions that appear available in the reservation calendar will be bookable. When one of our sessions is reserved, it is automatically blocked and can not be reserved by any other team.
14. The prices indicated on our website are always indicated with VAT included.
15. For a confirmation of the reservation, the user must make the payment through the Virtual POS of our website, which allows secure purchase. The payment system accepts credit or debit cards VISA, VISA Electron and MasterCard. The data that you must provide are: name of the cardholder, card number, expiration date and verification or security code.
16. We use secure payment systems to protect the transaction. The confidential data is transmitted in encrypted form (SSL) to the financial entity Banco Santander. The system will automatically verify that the credit card is activated for Secure Electronic Commerce. In this case, it will connect with the issuing bank of the same, which will authorize or not the operation.
17. All the data of the credit card of the user are only processed in the Secure Virtual POS of Banco Santander, therefore Bizarre Escape Room will not have access to them nor will they be stored in its database.
18. In the event that the Virtual POS informs of the denial of the card, the order will be automatically canceled and the time will be available again.
19. Bizarre Escape Room sends a confirmation email to the user, with the details of the reservation. This email is sent to the email address provided by the user during the registration process. If this email is not received, the user must notify it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. The confirmation e-mail has the character of proof of the reservation. The staff of Bizarre Escape Room can request the proof in print or in digital format at the moment of entering. This bonus has no nominative character, any person in the group can present it and access the game.
21. The reservation becomes void and the entry will be rejected if the equipment is not presented or arrives 15 minutes or later. In such a situation, due to the nature of the reservation, the money is not refundable and the reservation can not be changed.
CHANGE AND CANCELLATION POLICY
22. The amount of the reservation will be paid in full upon making the reservation and will not be refunded in any case. Cancellations are not allowed.
23. Changes can only be made up to 48 hours before the reserved session, and subject to the availability of other alternative sessions. To apply for these changes, users must request it by phone or email.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
24. GATAMAGAT SCCL is the owner of the database generated with personal data provided by users in the process of purchasing products through its website, is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of the data of character staff and their duty to treat them with confidentiality, and to that end take the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, taking into account at all times the state of the technology in accordance with the provisions of current legislation in force. Spain on the protection of personal data.
25. The user accepts that the personal data provided in the purchase process of our products are incorporated into an automated file, whose ownership corresponds to GATAMAGAT SCCL, in order to adequately provide the requested service, comply with the billing requirements, accounting and audit of the company, perform statistical analysis, verify credit cards and other payment cards, as well as conduct satisfaction surveys and commercial communications by email about other products that are marketed through the GATAMAGAT SCCL website and that The company considers that they could be of interest to the user due to its similarity with previous purchases.
26. The data provided by users will not be transferred to third parties and will only be used to send information about the services offered by GATAMAGAT SCCL, either Bizarre Escape Room or any of its projects.
27. The user will respond, in any case, the veracity of the data provided and will be responsible for communicating to GATAMAGAT SCCL any modification in them, reserving GATAMAGAT SCCL the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false data , without prejudice to undertake other types of actions that proceed in Law.
28. In case the user does not wish to receive commercial communications by electronic means, he / she can contact GATAMAGAT SCCL at any time by sending an email to the following address email@example.com. The user may also exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by written communication, attaching a photocopy of the ID or equivalent identification document, before GATAMAGAT SCCL, Mühlberg carrer 62 Escala B Pis 2 Porta 1 with zip code 08024 of Barcelona.